Global gas company
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Global gas company located across multiple buildings in the Brisbane CBD and regional Queensland
- The total corporate real estate portfolio comprised approximately 25,000 square metres
- The company was facing a substantial forecast increase in project staff, and there was uncertainty surrounding the existing portfolio and any requirements, opportunities and risks relating to the acquisition of new leased space.
- Engaged to identify the Company’s current and forecast seating requirements and develop a corporate real estate strategy
- The role was expanded to include make good negotiations, the procurement of leasehold office and industrial space, project management, development management, fit out delivery, lease end and surrender options and lease negotiations.
- Created a corporate real estate strategy that has been endorsed by the Australian Executive Committee and global parent company
- Saved the Company approximately $6.0 million in rental costs and $0.2 million in make good obligations
- Managed the acquisition of multiple premises totalling over 4,000 square metres in CBD and regional areas with significant supply constraints
- Project managed the delivery of multiple office fit outs, two warehouses in regional Queensland and a portfolio of new houses in the Surat Basin.